When it comes to productivity or gaming, there should be no compromise on having a good laptop. One with a larger 17-inch screen definitely gives you more space and will help you play games better. When it comes to gaming laptops, ASUS gaming laptops should definitely be something that you consider.
Asus usually offers the most convenient gaming laptops with a good specification and an optimized interface for gamers. ASUS 17-inch gaming laptops are a great size and shape and offer some of the most powerful processors and RAM memory, making them a rock solid choice for gamers.
There are so many ASUS laptop models available, choosing the perfect one can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve put together a round-up of the best ASUS 17 inch gaming laptops in 2022, for anyone seeking a great gaming experience.
- At a glance – our top pick
- 1. ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop
- 2. ASUS TUF VR Ready Gaming Laptop
- 3. ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop
- 4. 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium
- 5. ASUS 17.3″ Gaming Laptop
- 6. ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 (2021) Gaming Laptop
- 7. ASUS TUF High-Performance Gaming laptop
- Buying Guide — Choosing Quality for a Low Price
- How to pair Oculus Quest 2 to your phone in a few simple steps
- How to clean Oculus lenses
- How to charge Oculus Quest 2 controllers without confusion
- How to cast Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV without any stress
- How long does the Oculus Quest 2 take to charge?
- How close are we to full immersion virtual reality?
At a glance – our top pick
- ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-11800H Processor CPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Graphics
- ASUS TUF VR Ready Gaming Laptop, 17.3″ FHD 144Hz IPS Display, 11th Gen Intel 6-Core i5-11260H(Beat i7-8850H), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, GeForce RTX 3050, RGB Backlit Keyboard, Win 10,JVQ MP
- 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium Gaming Laptop: 17.3″ FHD 144Hz IPS Display, AMD Gaming 8-Core Ryzen 9-5900HX, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 4GB GeForce RTX 3050Ti, WiFi-6, Backlit-KYB, USB-C, Win10H, TF
- ASUS 17.3″ Gaming Laptop, FHD Display 144Hz Refresh Rate, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050Ti, Intel 11th Core i5-11260H (Up to 4.4 GHz, 6 core), 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe SSD, WiFi 6, JAWFOAL Accessories
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 Gaming Laptop, AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX CPU, GeForce RTX 3080 Graphics
- ASUS 2022 New ASUS TUF High-Performance Gaming Laptop Gaming Laptop, Int CPU, Dedicated Graphics, Wifi 6 Enabled
Here’s a detailed look at each laptop for you to up your game, literally.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-11800H|
|RAM||16 GB RAM|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050|
|Display||17.3” 144Hz FHD (1920×1080) IPS-Type display|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-11260H 2.60GHz Processor|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050|
|Display||17.3 Inches” HD|
|Processor||Quad-core Intel Core 15-10300H Processor|
|Storage||512 GB NVMe|
|Graphics||N.V.I.D.I.A. GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6|
|Display||17.3″ Full HD (1920×1080) IPS-Type display|
|Processor||Ryzen 9-5900HX Processor (up to 4.00 GHz)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050|
|Display||144hz 17.3-inch LED FHD|
|Processor||Intel 11th Core i5-11260H (Up to 4.4 GHz, six-core)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050Ti|
|Display||17.3 inches Massive 144hz FHD IPS Panel|
|Processor||11th Gen Intel Gaming H Core i5-11260H processor|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce RTX3050 (4 GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM)|
|Display||17.3″ FHD. 1080P Anti-Glare 144Hz I.P.S. LED-Backlit Display|
Buying Guide — Choosing Quality for a Low Price
If you want to buy a laptop to play Fortnight, you should pay close attention to the system requirements. But don’t worry: choosing a laptop for Fortnite is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. You just need to ensure that it can run Fortnite smoothly and has the right features for your needs.
Here are some tips on how to choose the best laptop for Fortnite:
• Consider the Specifications
When looking for a cheap gaming laptop, choose one with the best GPU upfront since you can’t upgrade it later as you can with memory or storage.
The processor is the heart of a laptop. A laptop with a powerful processor lets you load and render games faster and without bugs or lag. You will be able to play Fortnite with any modern processor, but if you want to run this game on high settings, we recommend getting an Intel Core i7 processor or better.
It is also important to make sure your system has enough RAM (4 GB of RAM or more) and that it is fast enough (at least 2133 MHz). This will ensure that you can keep up with all the latest patches and updates from Fortnight without any issues.
• Choose a Reputable Seller
Like any other piece of technology, laptops are found on the market in varying conditions. Some shops and sellers sell laptops refurbished or boxes opened, which are rarely trustworthy. Whenever you want to buy a laptop, we recommend buying from reputable stores and sellers popular in the community.
Buying brand-new laptops can protect you from the hassle of losing your data to hackers or getting a faulty device with no warranty. Of course, Amazon is always a great option.
1. Does an SSD or an HDD improve my gaming laptop?
Basically, SSDs are solid-state drives, and HDDs are hard disk drives. An HDD is usually much cheaper because it uses a physical disk that can be written to and read like old, clear CD-Rs. Additionally, they are more inclined to harm since they have physical parts that can separate and wear out over the long haul and are more helpless to shocks and drops.
A solid-state drive (SSD) stores programs and documents with the help of flash memory and a specific chipset. This keeps it safe and makes it much quicker to get to programs and records. What’s more, assuming that you have an SSD as your boot drive, you can boot your laptop in seconds. However, they will often be more costly, particularly at higher capacities, so make sure your financial plan can deal with it.
2. What other components should I look for in a cheap gaming laptop?
For a cheap gaming laptop, you have more options for memory, CPU, and storage, but mainly for the last two. For many games, such as first-person shooters, the design of the CPU is more critical than the speed of the CPU, so you may not need the fastest one. Instead, a more mid-range CPU like an Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 will offer you the best performance for your money.
3. Is a laptop as good as a desktop PC for gaming?
This could be the case, especially if you use external monitors and the right accessories. However, at the top of the line, you can’t get the same level of parts in a laptop that you can in a PC. That’s because laptops must be cautious about how much power they use. The space in the laptop’s frame limits how much power they can send to the CPU and GPU simultaneously. Even laptops with comparable specs to a desktop are intended to run at lower power.
Fortnite is an incredibly popular game, and if you’re looking to hop off the Battle Bus every day for an extensive gaming session, you can grab any of the laptops on our list. The laptops listed here offer a fantastic price-performance ratio for gamers and productivity users. So buy any of them, be at peace about your purchase, and enjoy claiming the Victory Royale on your new laptop!